[tor-talk] Delete certificates

M.T. Carrasco Benitez mtcarrasco at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 21:46:21 UTC 2015

Leeroy,

The rationale is that I want to minimise the number of certificates and I would like to keep only the ones that I really use.

At present, I cannot delete certificates: I delete certificates and they reappear the next time I go back and view the certificates.

Also:

* Server
You statement is correct and the DigiNotar certificate is not trusted.

* Authorities
For example the first certificate: TÜRKTRUSTE, all the three trust setting are ticked on. When I edit the trust and tick them off, the next time I start Tor the trust setting are on again.

Regards
Tomas