[tor-talk] TorBirdy prevents Thunderbird loading multi-OS bug: Is TorBirdy dev. dead?

l.m ter.one.leeboi at hush.com
Tue Feb 24 22:26:16 UTC 2015

>From the blog release date being only 4 months ago I would imagine the
problem is determining what causes the problem. Tor project developers
have lives too and volunteers are encouraged to participate. I looked
at those tickets and it looks like the problem is cross-platform as
far as linux-like and windows are concerned. It shouldn't matter if
troubleshooting using linux, bsd, or windows then. I gather that
disabling Thunderbird addons doesn't help and it's unlikely that
addons are a factor from the windows bug report. Once the problem
occurs the only thing to do is delete the profile.

I'll setup a linux install with thunderbird+torbirdy using riseup for
testing. Not promising anything though.

--leeroy