[tor-talk] stronger anonymous macosx

lpwzi9i84 at use.startmail.com lpwzi9i84 at use.startmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:50:51 UTC 2015

Apple is known for its proprietary. So you will not know for shure what
your os is sending home. You can use a Tor-Proxy for instance on raspi
to send principially all your traffic trough tor, but you probably will
be deanonyized prinzipially by the information that will be send
through. I think best way will be simply booting tails.