[tor-talk] The Reading Room hidden service

Crypto crypto at jpunix.net
Sun Feb 8 16:48:24 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone!

      About once a week I go in search of TOR hidden services that may be
of interest to me. I found one this morning that I think is really
great! I purchased a Ebook reader a couple of weeks ago and have been
looking for sites to download books on the cheap (free). I found The
Reading Room this morning at http://do2j6w3zf2esv4ko.onion/_catalog/ I
don't usually promote ANY website but I think whoever did this site
deserves a pat on the back (or a donation). I downloaded several Ebooks
with no problems.

      Pardon my posting this if you are offended but I'm SO happy to find
a website that will help feed my Ebook addiction!

--
Crypto
https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=b90b690ca5bb