[tor-talk] Searching a contributor of yours

Aeria Axiachloro axiachloro at Safe-mail.net
Sun Feb 8 03:37:58 UTC 2015

Good morning,

I'm searching for an old contributor of yours called arkmd.

I didn't get response from his contact channels and was wondering if anyone have have contact or a clue where to find it.

I'm a IT researcher and I'm gathering some known names from the Tor Project scene comming from Europe, Brazil and Japan initially to help me in a article (with anonymous Q&A interview) and ask permission to use some of their's stuff (pieces of text from blogs for example) for a webinar presentation.

Thank you in advance, at least to read until here.

Cheers,

Axiachloro.