[tor-talk] ISP CenturyLink Blocking Tor?

nathaniel at moltennetworks.co.uk nathaniel at moltennetworks.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 12:49:36 UTC 2015

I waited and switched my laptop back to Debian Linux from Windows 8.1
and build my WiFi Driver from source. (it was a Microsoft Driver for
the Edimax Nano Wifi) (the source was from edimax) and afterwards I
was able to connect to Tor without crashing the entire WiFi Network. I
wonder if Microsoft's Driver was tapped or something. I agree the US
is not as safe as it used to be.