[tor-talk] ISP CenturyLink Blocking Tor?

l.m ter.one.leeboi at hush.com
Mon Feb 2 15:07:46 UTC 2015

"Larry Brandt" wrote:
If anyone can penetrate their personnel firewall, please
disclose to this group.  In most on my dealings, CenturyLink was too
under-employed to respond to my requests.

The problem hasn't even been confirmed as censorship of Tor and you
want to dox them publically using Tor-talk. Is that what you think
Tor-talk is for? Yes of course lets all get right on that for you--so
we can attack their privacy the way they may (or may not) be attacking
their client's? Wrong list. Wrong way of looking at this.

--leeroy