[tor-talk] ISP CenturyLink Blocking Tor?

Larry Brandt lbrandt at cni.net
Mon Feb 2 05:21:23 UTC 2015

I have had CenturyLink phone service for over 28 years.  I had their DSL
for much of that time but I ended up suing them for not delivering on
our basic contracted plan.  Century Link is nearly impossible to
contact.  I took me 2 years of phone calls and on-line forms to get
caller ID.  If anyone can penetrate their personnel firewall, please
disclose to this group.  In most on my dealings, CenturyLink was too
under-employed to respond to my requests.