[tor-talk] Hello I have a few question about tor network

Aeris aeris+tor at imirhil.fr
Thu Dec 31 12:43:09 UTC 2015

> Does it apply also to traffic going from/to hidden services? How safe are
> users of hidden services when compared to users that browse clearnet with
> Tor?

Correlation is possible but very more difficult, because 3 nodes for client to
rendez-vous points, then 3 others for rendez-vous to HS.

Strength of HS is also to not have clearnet output, even if the « exit » node
of one of the circuits id compromised, an attacker can’t access clear data.
Not the case on the standard case, when compromised exit node have access to
all the user data if HTTPS is not used.

Regards,
--
Aeris
Individual crypto-terrorist group self-radicalized on the digital Internet

Protect your privacy, encrypt your communications
GPG : EFB74277 ECE4E222
OTR : 5769616D 2D3DAC72
https://café-vie-privée.fr/