[tor-talk] Machine readable index of stable/unstable release versions

MacLemon tor at maclemon.at
Mon Dec 14 16:55:39 UTC 2015

Hoi!

I’d like to automate notifications about official new tor stable/unstable source versions like they’re linked on the downloads page. I’d like to regularly grab the versions and alert if the published version is newer than what I have.

Is there a URL where I can grab these version numbers in machine readable form since scraping the download page’s HTML is quite inelegant. (simple plaintext or JSON for example)

Best regards
Pepi