[tor-talk] IBM says Block Tor

tor at t-3.net tor at t-3.net
Thu Aug 27 10:38:01 UTC 2015

Or maybe they do realize.

We already know that the NSA/GCHQ do not appreciate Tor (per their own
"Tor Stinks" report included within the Edward Snowden released
content). A process which over time encourages the internet at large
to reject Tor connections (plus makes ISPs generally unwilling to host
exit nodes) seems that it would be in-line with the direction they
would like to see Tor take. End result being - if a user cannot get to
a particular site via Tor, perhaps the user drops down to regular
internet for the visit, giving them what they want the easy way.