[tor-talk] I am getting European nodes only?

force44 at Safe-mail.net force44 at Safe-mail.net
Tue Aug 25 19:21:03 UTC 2015

Hello!

Using the last release of Tor Browser, I am a bit surprised: Circuits are made ONLY with European nodes! I changed "identity" a few times, asked "New Tot circuit for this site", every time there are only European nodes!

I cannot believe that Northern and Southern America, Asia, Russia, haven't any Tor node???

Any suggestion to stop this and use other nodes than only European ones?

(I didn't modify anything in the config)

Thank you!