[tor-talk] Tor browser won't become the standard one...

Wim Van Loock wim.van.loock at telenet.be
Sat Aug 22 09:11:41 UTC 2015

I send this for the 2nd time because it said content type wasn’t allowed (1 smiley I put in ?)

Like someone said  I made an html document and put it on the desktop.
It immediately gets a Chrome logo. When rightclicking it I get to choose opening
by Chrome or IE(not even Edge...OR another program but as I stated before
Tor isn’t in the list of apps to open a webpage. And like I said it isn’t even in the
list of “all apps”, but works fine...

In the meantime, Tor keeps asking met to set it as default browser and I cant help
him/her.....

What I tried again also is rightclicking the firefox.exe to “open with”
but it isn’t just there (anymore?)!!
I also tried this as administrator and for another exe file, same result.

Any suggestions anyone?
Thanks in advance!!