[tor-talk] Tor browser won't become the standard one...

Wim Van Loock wim.van.loock at telenet.be
Tue Aug 18 14:11:11 UTC 2015

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 07:23:39 +0200
From: "Wim Van Loock" <wim.van.loock at telenet.be>
To: <tor-talk at lists.torproject.org>
Subject: [tor-talk] Tor browser won't become the standard one...

Hi,

I just entered the Tor-community and can?t set the Tor-browser
as standard. I tried it by using the settings within the browser and also
with the Windows(10) function to assign certain apps to browse or whatever.

In the list provided by W10 are only Chrome(which I normally use), IE and
Edge.
I noticed that your browser is recognized as Firefox by Google. Can there be
conflict? Must I install Firefox to get it in that list?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Greetings from Belgium!

Message: 3