[tor-talk] Latest update fails to carry NoScript whitelist forward.

pcrable pcrable at sdfeu.org
Wed Aug 12 03:03:59 UTC 2015

Today I updated my Tor installations on GNU/Linux and Windoze 8.1.  In
both cases, the update program carried forward my bookmarks, but did not
transfer the list of URL's in NoScript's whitelist.  It just took a
moment to find an old white list and fix things.

This is hardly the bug of the week.  I just mention this because
beginning two updates ago, both bookmarks and whitelist URL's were
carried forward.  Before then I had to export them to files, update Tor,
and then import them.  I got lulled into complacency, I guess, and
stopped doing that.

Paul

--
Paul A. Crable.  Portland, Ore. U.S.A.