[tor-talk] Clarification of Tor's involvement with DARPA's Memex

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Sat Apr 25 16:51:16 UTC 2015

And finding information which for some reason is blocked in KR. I've had
some very normal websites block out because they trip the automatic
blocking for no apparent reason! Perhaps a word that's forbidden in some
language's slang appears by accident in my language's pages.

And just trying not to be dragnetted at all times. It's important to
sometimes use Tor, just so that when you actually do (one day, for whatever
reason!) it doesn't seem suspicious :)