[tor-talk] Clarification of Tor's involvement with DARPA's Memex

Speak Freely when2plus2is5 at riseup.net
Fri Apr 24 17:15:03 UTC 2015

In a word, "No."

I think it's cute you get to post unsubstantiated claims against an
entire group of people, while expecting to be treated individually
special, while talking explicitly and directly to the people you are
making the claims against.

The next time you try to dictate to me how to talk, I'll tell you where
to shove your foot. Okay? You don't get to claim 90% of us are
drug-using, censored porn watchers without at least a little bit of push
back.

You call me a censored porn watching drug user, I call you an ass hat.
Tit for tat.

Matt
Speak Freely