[tor-talk] SIGAINT email service targeted by 70 bad exit nodes

michael ball michaelballriseup at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:46:58 UTC 2015

If it's any help, I remember seeing some sort of list on the tor-talk
mailing list regarding the names of the (now) BadExit relays: name such as
"samest" "engbeli" "enthory", imeld, darctur, lakin, orod, rengmarg. If
someone can pull up a search tool and find it in previous threads, it would
be a great help. I'm on a censored connection at the moment and cannot
perform any such tasks.

Good luck, sigaint!