[tor-talk] New site attempting to help Tor grow

social at sponsor-privacy.com social at sponsor-privacy.com
Fri Apr 17 13:54:36 UTC 2015

Tor-talk, we have recently released our site and wanted to share it with
the Tor community, I hope this doesn't come across as spam as that is
not our intention.

We have created sponsor-privacy.com in the hopes that it would help
non-technical people who might be using Tor, or just those that don't
want to run their own relay, improve the existing Tor infrastructure by
"sponsoring" a new Tor relay for one year. As noted on the site the
whole goal is to break even so this is not some type of money grab, just
something that we thought might help out a bit. If you think what we are
doing
is cool it would be great if you shared it with people you know. If you
think what we are doing is not that cool we're always open to
_constructive_ criticism.

Thank you,
SponsorPrivacy team