[tor-talk] TPO/TBB clone on SourceForge, use of TPO name

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Tue Sep 23 02:01:00 UTC 2014

Nima Fatemi wrote:
> Seems like the one mentioned in #11515 is gone, either those letters
> have been actually effective or the maintainer decided to remove the
> project (which imo is unlikely to be the case).
>
> I say it's worth a shot to submit another complaint for these two
> forks.

   I've complained on both of those.  After some digging, I *might* have
located one of the maintainers (Sergey Varankevich).  Reached out and
will let you know if I hear anything back.

~Griffin

--
"I believe that usability is a security concern; systems that do
not pay close attention to the human interaction factors involved