[tor-talk] Bittorrent Bleep

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 03:19:13 UTC 2014

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Randolph <rdohm321 at gmail.com> wrote:
> there no mobile version of the encrypted http://firefloo.sf.net ??

You keep announcing/posting links to this suite of related programs
on sourceforge. Please communicate to your team that if you expect
us, or anyone really, to take you seriously you need to *at minimum*
post on your sites detailed instructions on how to reproduce the binaries
you distribute from the sources you provide. That means any and all
details about the build platforms and all the command line steps
used that will allow us to build sha-256 identical binaries to yours.

We've asked you similar things many times before and you've not
responded. When are you going to step up and speak to address
these various issues with the community?

Also, I and others do NOT appreciate you spamming us in private
mail with invite links to your twitters, download links, etc regarding
your magical suite either. Nor was the stunt where you claimed
to be working with EFF re goldbug cool, or explained, either.

Till then I sincerely hope no one falls victim to your warez.