[tor-talk] Luks and Tails: (why can I not access encrypted folder?)

Marcos Eugenio Kehl marcoskehl at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:30:27 UTC 2014

Hello experts!
I hope it is not out of topic for tor-talk, but there are a lot of Tails users here that could help me.
I followed exactly the tips to create a encrypted folder at Tails 1.1.1, at Disk Utility. After done, I tried to access it the folder and appeared the note saying:
"The folder content could not be displayed. You don't have the permissions necessary to view the contents of "lost+found". You are not the owner."
I am sure I choose "Yes" when I started at the greetings, putting the root password. Why don't I have the permission to accsses the encrypted folder I have created ?
Thanks!
Marcos Kehl (Brasil)