[tor-talk] What should our 31c3 talk be?

Colin Mahns colinmahns at riseup.net
Tue Sep 9 00:38:09 UTC 2014

I was actually going to suggest that idea Griffin, you beat me to it :)

I like the idea of another State of the Onion address like last year's
talk (a LOT more has been written about Tor in the past few months
alone), or Damian's suggestion of another Tor ecosystem talk. There
are a lot more projects that use Tor now than in 2012, that could use
the publicity!

Is it too much to ask for both of these talks at 31c3? ;)

Griffin Boyce: