[tor-talk] Reviewing website/docs

Nima Fatemi nima at riseup.net
Tue Oct 28 14:45:53 UTC 2014

Lovely humans, dear bots,

I've started identifying and updating outdated documentations on
torproject website since last night, and the more I dig the more I
realize rewriting the whole thing is not a good late-night hobby nor a
one man job, so I decided to write this email.

I need your help to go through the torproject website, at your
convenience and see if you find any misleading, confusing or outdated
documents or information. It doesn't matter how much of an average or
advanced user you are, all inputs are valuable.

Most of the documentations are meant to be understandable by average
users, so if you're having a hard time following them, there's a good
chance that doc needs to be rewritten.

Once you found something, please either report it via trac [0] or [even
better,] fix it, if you know how to use git [1] (you still need a ticket
and put a link to your pushed branch).

Let me know if you've any questions!

[0]: https://trac.torproject.org
[1]: https://gitweb.torproject.org/project/web/webwml.git

Bests,
--
Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall