[tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.1.3 released - Our fourth beta release!

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Thu Oct 23 16:02:23 UTC 2014

Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> Call for help:
>
> We're looking for assistance with Translations - if you'd like to
> translate TorBirdy, we'd gladly accept a patch that prepares TorBirdy
> for translation work. We now have an amazing number of translations!
> Even if you can't help translate, we'd love to know what languages
> matter to you or your friends - please let us know?

Translations can be submitted via Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/torproject/resource/3-torbirdy-torbirdy-dtd/
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/torproject/resource/3-torbirdy-torbirdy-properties/

best,
Griffin

--
"I believe that usability is a security concern; systems that do
not pay close attention to the human interaction factors involved