[tor-talk] Orbot/Tor talk at MIT tomorrow

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 20:37:51 UTC 2014

The global solution, I think, is the one described in [1], the onion
proxy inside browsers, if the researchers of the cowl project succeeded
(easily because some of them belong to Mozilla and Google) to bypass
years of useless specifications (explaining at the same time that what
is currently being specified is "not enough", ie of no use) to have it
implemented in FF and Chrome, then why not the Tor people?

Good talk

[1] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2014-October/035209.html

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com