[tor-talk] Hidden Services - Access control.

Lluís msl12 at sde12.jazztel.es
Fri Oct 3 17:48:09 UTC 2014

In the man page description of

"HiddenServiceAuthorizeClient auth-type client-name,client-name,..."

we read

"Valid client names are 1 to 16 characters long and only
use characters in A-Za-z0-9+-_ (no spaces)."

but it doesn't say where to find the client-name.

Is it a hash ? How can I create it ?
Is it a nickname for the client ? Shall I define it
in the "torrc" file ?

Lluís
Spain