[tor-talk] Fwd: IP Banned for running a non-exit relay from home?

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Wed Oct 1 08:32:45 UTC 2014

I actually always figured the opposite---that knowing someone was Tor
user was surprisingly quite valuable for advertisers.  You know the
viewer is technically literate and interested in security and privacy.
I don't study ads or anything, but this sounds like a target
demographic to me.  If nothing else show the ads for Barracuda
Networks' spam firewall that I always see in SFO/SJC.

-V