[tor-talk] Once again: window size

Hartmut Haase hha4491 at web.de
Sun Nov 30 08:59:33 UTC 2014

Hi Drake,
I understand what you are saying. If it helps to be more anonymous
that's o, k.
Does that mean if I make the window full screen I'm losing 	 	anonymity?
> I do not know why you see a delay of one second.
Just do the following: start Tor Browser, and make the window full
screen. Then log out and log in again or restart the PC. The next start
of Tor Browser will come up with a full screen window only to switch
back to default after a second or two.
--
Viele Grüße,
Hartmut

Hungerhilfe: http://www.thehungersite.com

Ohne Zensur suchen:
http://suche.amnesty-bergedorf.de
Googeln ohne Google:
https://www.startpage.com/deu

Das heutige Motto:
Die Ethik von Politikern liegt einige Grade unter der von Kinderschändern.
(Woody Allen in "Der Stadtneurotiker)