[tor-talk] About eCommerce CMS in Tor

Umair Razzaq umairrazzaquk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 18:05:01 UTC 2014

Hi this is Umair, I’ve downloaded tor and configured it according to
instructions, now I got both public & secret keys and I can access server /
site with public key, so far everything is working fine.

Next I’ve installed OpenCart eCommerce CMS and its working fine on normal
browser everything is loading perfect, but when I try to access it via
public key than only html markup loads up, it seems stylesheet & other
scripts aren’t loading. I also think it could be because of port, but I
don’t know how to fix this issue.

So please let me know should I continue with OpenCart CMS or is there any
better CMS for TOR. So please suggest me and guide me about the OpenCart
issue. Thanks…

--
Regards,
Umair Razzaq,