[tor-talk] ChatSecure Problem?

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Sat Nov 15 01:08:32 UTC 2014

Juan: Poking Alec over his employer is inappropriate.

First, any collaboration between facebook and the US government is
undoubtably handled by a different department than Alec. Second, Alec is
doing valuable work popularizing Tor within a mainstream Silicon Valley
company and further "normalizes" use of Tor hidden services.  Alec's work
is likely to have trickle down effects both technically and socially.  Do
not poke him.

-V