[tor-talk] Operation Onymous against hidden services, most DarkNet markets are down

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 11:31:28 UTC 2014

On 11/7/14, Öyvind Saether <oyvinds at everdot.org> wrote:
> "The BBC understands that the raid represented both a technological
> breakthrough - with police using new techniques to track down the
> physical location of dark net servers ..."
>
> There you have it: An admission that Yes, they really can locate the
> Tor hidden services now and Yes, that is how they shut these sites down.
>
> I look forward to the cointelpro shills trying to explain that
> statement away. Go!

i'm going to laugh if the "technological breakthrough" is a DoS
slowing Tor enough you restart it. then they watch to see who (serving
up the appropriate amount of more traffic out than in) just restarted
Tor.

all signs point to modified slowloris with a limited set of suspects.

*yawn*

best regards,
  coder 'cointelpro' man