[tor-talk] Tor and Anonymous browsing etc.

Derric Atzrott datzrott at alizeepathology.com
Fri Nov 7 19:00:13 UTC 2014

> Thank you so much Derric. You explained very well. I have Tor Browser
> and The Onion program.  Anything i need to do to the settings on
> either of those?? Do i need anything else? Final question, what do you
> recommend for downloading movies,music etc?? I download alot lol. I
> like sites with lots of options. Fast, secure, etc..

The Onion program?  You should just need the Tor Browser Bundle.  You
didn't download something else separate did you?

You should not change the default settings in the Tor Browser Bundle
unless you understand the implications of the setting you are
changing.  You should not need any other software if you want to
browse the web anonymously, provided you follow the suggestions in
my previous email, the suggestions on the Tor website, and generally
just be careful.

I will just ignore your last question.  I'm not going to help you
break the law, even if it's a stupid one I disagree with.

Thank you,
Derric Atzrott