[tor-talk] tor-talk Digest, Vol 46, Issue 19

BM-2cTjsegDfZQNGQWUQjSwro6jrWLC9B3MN3 at bitmessage.ch BM-2cTjsegDfZQNGQWUQjSwro6jrWLC9B3MN3 at bitmessage.ch
Thu Nov 6 19:55:18 UTC 2014

Excellent. Thanks!

I'm not sure if you are familiar with a more friendly sandbox use
of docker (subuser), e.g. with an easy firefox setup preconfigured:
http://subuser.org/
https://github.com/subuser-security/subuser

Perhaps this work might help as a comparison, or to avoid re-inventing
the wheel.