[tor-talk] xfce4 and Tor Browser

Brian Kroll brian at fiberoverethernet.com
Tue Nov 4 03:19:57 UTC 2014

This happens for me from time to time. I run XFCE.

Just locate the Process Manager in the system menu, find the firefox/TBB
process and kill it. I normally just go to the command line, start up
top find the process and kill it from there. Launch the TBB again, this
time it should launch and the window will appear.

-Brian