[tor-talk] Cloak Tor Router

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:18:37 UTC 2014

On 11/2/14, Lars Boegild Thomsen <lth at reclaim-your-privacy.com> wrote:
> I just tried with the current Cloak build.  And different clients use
> different circuits.  However, none of the configuration options appear to
> work, so I reckon it is down to:

if each client has a a distinct address (not behind NAT) this works
fine.  ideally there would be a way to force this behavior on each
connection so that clients behind NAT get stream isolation even for
connections to the same destinations.

as for which options your build supports, that's a good question.  i'm
not sure best to determine from a given Tor binary what options it
supports based on version and build configuration...  (maybe someone
on list knows off hand?  i can check later :)

best regards,