[tor-talk] DogecoinDark Cryptocurrency is now fully dark using Tor

Crypto crypto at jpunix.net
Sun Nov 2 09:27:44 UTC 2014

On 2014-11-01 21:50, BM-2cUqBqHFVDHuY34ZcpL3PNgkpLUEEer8ev at bitmessage.ch
wrote:
> Please stop doing masked advertising to this mail list.
>
> What makes a client sure that DogecoinDark software protects them
> against
> malicious peers feeding them scrambled data? What are the protections?

Wow! Someone sure has their panties in a twist! You're reply was 3 times
longer than the original post. Also you are FUDing the group. Can you
please provide any proof whatsoever of your claims as to the new DOGED
being a scam? Your attacks are baseless.

All I see is that you are a self-appointed "sheriff" to the group. I
didn't ask for or need your "protection".

I'm not defending DOGED but I DO feel that any senseless attacks against
any poster to this group are unwarranted.

--
Crypto
https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=b90b690ca5bb