[tor-talk] DogecoinDark Cryptocurrency is now fully dark using Tor

Öyvind Saether oyvinds at everdot.org
Sun Nov 2 09:13:48 UTC 2014

> Why so much negative emotions? :) Dogecoin one of three most famous
> cryptocurrency. Or are you against cryptocurrency in general?

Take a much closer look. This is NOT Dogecoin. This is a completely
different altcoin which uses the name. So join my TorAnonymity network
for great privacy. Tor is nice so me taking their name and adding a
word to it must make my thing just as good?

Look into it, specially their specifications, it's just a another
unsustainable scamcoin.