[tor-talk] [OT[ New web-cookie policies on internet

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri May 30 03:39:45 UTC 2014

Here's one such silly new popup (from /., google uses a blurb at the
top of the page), it might be country based and probably only affects
users who properly clear their cookies. I just wish they'd tell the
user what else they do, like mine them.

Your Choice Regarding Cookies on this Site
Cookies are important to the proper functioning of a site. To improve
your experience, we use cookies to remember log-in details and provide
secure log-in, collect statistics to optimize site functionality, and
deliver content tailored to your interests. Click Agree and Proceed to
accept cookies and go directly to the site or click on More
Information to see detailed descriptions of the types of cookies and
choose whether to accept certain cookies while on the site.
Agree and Proceed | More information