[tor-talk] how to stream videos using Tor

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Thu May 29 00:01:46 UTC 2014

Le 28/05/2014 21:02, mick a écrit :
> With respect, I think there is a big difference between the
> inclusion of YT video on a personal blog and its use in a website
> promoting "Anonymous P2P inside browsers ... encrypted and untrackable"

What difference it makes (personal blog/website, "promoting")? But I am
not sure that focusing of this point is very interesting for the list.

> and promoted (by you) on a mail list dedicated to Tor usage.

Maybe you missed the initial question of this thread, which was: can we
stream yt using the TBB? The answer is: not always, then can we stream
yt using something else related to Tor anonymity? The answer is: maybe,
or for sure using projects related to "Tor usage" like
[https://www.github.com/Ayms/node-Tor] but extending the concepts.

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms