[tor-talk] how to stream videos using Tor

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:17:26 UTC 2014

Demo or/and promo, as people see it. That's a known problem, we don't
really have the choice today (is this not a yt video that I can see on
your site?), now you can consider 'using' (pejorative sense) these kind
of services, none of these things or similar ones will ever appear
inside peersm.

Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms