[tor-talk] tor-talk Digest, Vol 40, Issue 47

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Tue May 27 07:10:33 UTC 2014

Le 26/05/2014 22:24, Joe Btfsplk a écrit :
> I haven't done testing to see what identifying data might be revealed
> (if any) by this, but for Youtube (& some others), if you copy the vid
> URL, even though Flash isn't active, then paste into VLC, SMPlayer,
> they usually play.
> For Flash content, success of Flash vids on non-Youtube sites playing
> in VLC / SMPlayer  varies.  It often works for non-Flash or HTML5
> content from other sites.

If you stream a yt video outside of the TBB or Peersm not using
something that eventually proxies the traffic to Tor, you can be sure
that there are tons of tracking stuff, that's why we did not implement
it for now, it's a mess to catch the audio/video flow among all what is
sent to yt.

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms