[tor-talk] OK to disable TorLauncher addon in TBB in Transparent Torification Setup?

Nusenu BM-2D8wMEVgGVY76je1WXNPfo8SrpZt5yGHES at bitmessage.ch
Sun May 25 18:49:14 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm running Torbrowser on a system that is transparently routed through
Tor. Is it OK to disable the TorLauncher Addon within Torbrowser in such
a setup or has that any negative consequences?

Is it ok to start TBB via directly executing
tor-browser_en-US/Browser/firefox instead of using the default
start-tor-browser script?

(background: I can't execute that script multiple times concurrently to
open a new URL in an existing torbrowser session.)

thanks!