[tor-talk] “Tor and HTTPS”: visualization of information leaks

Israel Leiva israel.leiva at usach.cl
Sun May 25 17:09:50 UTC 2014

Hi!

I noticed the spanish translation has some issues with "user / pw". I used
a shorter version but I believe it still exceeds the maximun length (by one
character). May be you could decrease a little bit the font there?

I also changed some words that seemed too literal for me (key, data
sharing, eavesdropping). Last, I believe "Nodo Tor" is easier to understand
that "Repetidor Tor". Any opinion on this from spanish speakers?

Thanks for the work.

Regards.

> Hi!
>
> A while ago, the EFF published the “Tor and HTTPS” visualization at:
> <https://www.eff.org/pages/tor-and-https/>. It has always been a good
> tool to explain what Tor can and cannot do for you.
>
> With the help of Mark Burdett from the EFF who retrieved the original
> vector drawings, I've worked on a SVG+JavaScript version. It works fine
> in the Tor Browser and Firefox. I did not tests other browsers. The good
> news is that it's translatable.
>
> English version:
> https://people.torproject.org/~lunar/tor-and-https/en/tor-and-https.svg
>
> French version: