[tor-talk] “Tor and HTTPS”: visualization of information leaks

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Sat May 24 21:43:05 UTC 2014

harmony:
> Lunar:
> > The SVG should now use the default “sans-serif” font and be ok. The
> > PNG are still using Amiri and do not look too awful at first
> > sight.
>
> The words I pointed out are still messed-up in the PNGs, but other
> than that everything looks fine as you say.

*sigh*  I belive “password” is wrong because of the mishandling of
bidirectionality. Is there a way to have only Arabic and drop latin
symbols from that string?

For “connection”, I can try with the other fonts you've mentioned, but I
would be happy if you could tell me what I should be looking at. :)

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>