[tor-talk] “Tor and HTTPS”: visualization of information leaks

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Wed May 21 09:05:18 UTC 2014

* Lutz Horn schrieb am 2014-05-21 um 10:54 Uhr:
> I've attached a German version. In German words tend to be longer so

You were a bit faster. :-)

> "Last-Translator: Lutz Horn <lutz.horn at poste.de>\n"
                                            ^^^ an 'o' is missing
> #: C/tor-and-https.svg:224(defs/text)
> #, no-wrap
> msgid ""
> "user / pw"
> msgstr "Login/PW"

Seems better and shorter than my version.

> #: C/tor-and-https.svg:224(defs/text)
> #, no-wrap
> msgid ""
> "Tor relay"
> msgstr "Tor-Relay"

I would stick to 'Tor-Knoten' here, because from my impression this is
better to understand for german users.

> #: C/tor-and-https.svg:224(defs/text)
> #, no-wrap
> msgid ""
> "Data sharing"
> msgstr "Datenweitergabe"

I think 'Datenaustausch' describes sharing better than 'weitergabe'.

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my