[tor-talk] Upcoming stable release: 0.2.4.22. Please test?

Nick Mathewson nickm at alum.mit.edu
Thu May 15 00:28:36 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 4:55 PM, anonym <anonym at riseup.net> wrote:
> 14/05/14 21:46, Nick Mathewson wrote:
>> Hi, all!
>>
>> We're going to be releasing Tor 0.2.4.22 soon.  I have a candidate
>> source bundle at [...]
>
> Unless there's a lot of unexpected problems, am I right to assume that
> there's a good probability for 0.2.4.22 to be released before 8th of
> June (the day the final image for Tails 1.1 is planned to be built)?
> What's your hunch? I'm not asking for any promises, of course. :)

Note the first line of the changelog:
  "Changes in version 0.2.4.22 - 2014-05-1?"

That's a hint of what I currently expect: probably Monday, or earlier,
unless something comes up.  Of course, I'll be a lot more comfortable
tagging on that time frame if nice helpful people (including nice
helpful people like you) try it out, and let us know whether you find
any regressions.

cheers,
--
Nick