[tor-talk] Pirate Linux 2.0 alpha

AK akarmn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 20:44:41 UTC 2014

Hi

I was expecting you to ask something like that :). Well for now it just an
alpha version, so I would not count on it for robust security. In fact,
security is not the main focus of this project (unlike Tails and Liberte).
Of course, it should still be reasonably secure, but I am focusing more on
ease of use and privacy, rather than bulletproof security. If there is
enough interest, I will make a formal document outlining the model, since I
have been asked this before.

Cheers