[tor-talk] Introducing Torsion, hidden service IM with real-world ambition

Thomas Asta thomasasta at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:13:30 UTC 2014

Hi John
interesting. Maybe you want to look at http://firefloo.sf.net , which is as
well a decentral messaging hybrid with XMPP. When you swaped encryption
keys, and set the proxy to Tor, then all friends with the lock-sign in the
friendslist are sent over Tor. All your criteria are given and realized
here, maybe it is worth to think about some integration. FireFloo does not
need a central sever, and hence it is not needed to have a hidden service.
The User-ID is as well detached from the IP or Tor. Maybe you want to check
it out.. or send your key for a test.
Regards Tom