[tor-talk] Fw: Tor implementation in JavaScript / FirefoxOS

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:12:23 UTC 2014

The initial code (a bit old now) is under the standard MIT license.

The rest is under a modified MIT license which removes the rights to
modify, merge, sublicense, and sell, but you can use, distribute, etc

For those who want to see the code I guess it's trivial to deminify it,
only minified versions are public for now because no time to clean
everything.

But as everybody know here it's very easy to see what a js code is
doing, minified or not.

And the magic of js and node (and us) makes that it's only a 360 kB file
(10000 "normal" code lines) which I estimate could be divided by two for
the size once more things are available inside browsers
  (WebCrypto, TextEncoder/Decoder, etc)

Regards

Aymeric

--